[MBYE 18] Susie Liberatore on Designing Your Day, New Autism Diagnoses, and Building Your Support Team
MEET THE GUEST:
Susie Liberatore is the owner at Visions2images Creative Services. She helps established businesses grow their brand awareness by using digital marketing and professional branding techniques. With over nine years of experience, she brings businesses visions to life, while watching their return on investment increase.
Her fields of design expertise are branding development, social media marketing, and all things related to print! She is the face and voice of Visions2images. Susie is an entrepreneur, she has several businesses and wears many hats for all of them. She has been able to help businesses thrive and grow with her help. Let her help you get your vision on track!
Our mission: Visions2images LLC is a creative service agency, providing the vision that your brand deserves. We believe in being professional and helping your business goals on all platforms. We work with small business that are established businesses and need that extra boost in their business.
In this episode, we cover:
- Going from agency life, to corporate, to full-time entrepreneur -- and receiving an Autism diagnosis for her child in the meantime
- Balancing and designing a business between therapy and client meetings
- How she built a support team, instituted office hours for her clients, and uses productivity tools like Trello to organize and run her business while her son naps or goes to ABA therapy
- Organizing her week to successfully deliver on client expectations and also market her own business.
To those wanting to start a new business while raising a kid with special needs, Susie says, “Start small and don’t be afraid to fail. Be flexible … simplify.”
Where To Connect with Susie Online:
Connect with Mia Francis-Poulin!
- Find out how you can work with Mia at www.racreative.co
- Catch up with Mia on Instagram.
- Join the Mama, Build Your Empire Group on Facebook.